View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:13 PM

Hello ML, thank you for the web link for additional info. Upon quick review, I do relate to some of the leg pain symptoms. I've had pain management treatment/injections, and don't specifically recall if any where specially identified as non discogenic treatment for referred sciatic pain, but non of them have given me relief this time around. It appears that all of the non invasive treatments are to treat nerve damage, so aren't those considered a similar treatment as you suggested?

Today I do acupuncture that appears to calm down the what i call "the fire Ann ache" in the thighs, massage therapy, hot tub, lots of heat & ice, physical therapy.

I DO appreciate the encouragement for my cervical issue. It as been 4 yrs of living with chronic pain inside of pushing myself to my limits with trying to live life. It becoming impossible to hold on anymore with the top and bottom of my spine compromised.

Thank you for your interest! Wishing you positive results in your treatment as well.

I'll keep reading and researching.

Sincere thanks,

SB
‘10 Lumbar pain retnd worse. DDD L5/S1, sm disc protru, annular tears, L4-5 mild facet,L5/S1-Injections min relief.
Dec 2011 Prodisc L/5 S/1 Dr. Blumenthal