View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Administrator

OK, I continue to digress a bit here, but here's an interesting tid bit...an excerpt from Dr. William Wong, ND, PhD.

I am not saying I completely agree with this, but my conversations with patients are surely leading me to realize greater risks associated with some/many vaccinations.

If anyone can locate the orginal reference cited herein, I'll be grateful if you send it along. I'd like to learn more about this from both literature and patients' experiences.

Thanks.

...Every virus you've ever acquired either from exposure or injection (like the polio shot), is "alive" and well and sleeping next to your spinal chord! A recent issue of the Lancet, the prestigious journal of the British Medical Association, reported that out of 140 patients with chronic lower back pain, 114 of them had viruses that had migrated from where they were "sleeping" and had seeped into the injury, causing chronic inflammatory conditions. Many folks are familiar with Chicken Pox coming back to haunt seniors with suppressed immune systems as the disease of Shingles (Herpes Zoster), or as it's extremely painful and potentially deadly cousin Herpatic Neuralgia (permanent nerve pain caused by the Herpes). Many of the viruses we were injected with as children in the good faith effort to keep us from getting infections have come back to haunt us in later life..."
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate