View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 09:43 AM

Thanks for all your imputs. I am now going on my 5th week Post Op and I am at least in my opinion(not sure what it is worth) I feel great. I still have some numbness in my right uper leg and some pain sometimes in my left heel, which is what drove me to the ADR in the first place.(so bad could not walk for more then 15min).
I was a little concerned with my Doctors experince(12 operations before mine). I was told that a very experinced Surgeon(The investigating Kinflex Study Surgeon here at the Center)would be right there to assist if necessary. I remember what you said about the experince level of the Sugeon and I agree also. I remember when I was a young Pilot the passengers would look at me kinda funny until they saw the Gray haired Co-Pilot sitting next to me. They never ask me how many landings and take-offs I had made. So I kinda use this experince I had in my younger years to understand there is a learning process we all have to go thru. The only thing I do think about is that some professions are more forgiving and have a larger margin for error then others(In Mine there is None as far as I am concerned)
I did find this bit of info quite interesting.
see attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: tiff Inplant_position.tiff (45.3 KB, 17 views)