View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 08:33 PM

Well it is about 6 months later and I am seeing a new Doc in West Covina Ca, Dr. Kambiz Hannini he seems to be very good, he trained with Dr. Delamarter. I recently had another MRI with Gado and the results are the same but with worsening conditions with 3 disc bulges. I have started a few months ago having right leg pain, it feels like pins and needles especially when it is touching or rubbing. He recommended the Pro-Disc for 2 levels L/3- L/5 However this would not happen for a while, So I am having a post lateral endoscopic lumbar discectomy at two levels Feb 14, he expects the leg pain will go away and possibly back pain reduced 30-50% or maybe better, he say's there are no guarantee�s, Once I get the Pro-Disc there is a 80% chance of feeling almost back to normal..
Has anyone done this procedure in this order before and did it work or did it get worse; I am afraid it may get worse. What was your time for approval for the Pro-Disc if you are using United Health care? Any enlightenment or words of wisdom will help. Still having to take 4-5 oxycodones to get thru the day...
Thank you,
Mark