View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklySir View Post
Andrew,

Glad you have the confidence to go forward now.
Di you by chance leave the option open with Clavel to use M6 regardless of the BD thing? Meaning once he gets in and actually can see or feel that the otpion might still be for the ADR you seem to really want?
You might want to bring it up with him. Very receptive guy to options. He might just stick with the plan anyway but worth asking when you actually see him in person.
I was already thinking of doing this very thing. Good to know we're on the same page there.

The reason why I chose Clavel is two-fold. Number one, he was the first one to propose a three level with conviction. Last week, two other docs came out with a three level diagnosis on me, Carl Laurrysen and my primary Kasier neurosurgeon, HOWEVER, Clavel was the first one to latch on to this in my case.

Also, Clavel is a creative. That's very important. I already know after talking to Sonia, that he was able to ad-lib on her once he was inside and addressed bone density issues with her and also gave her man size M6s.

So, I like his style. He's never 'locked in'. So, yeah, I was planning on doing what you just said for sure.

BTW, did you stay at the AKO?

Chronic back pain started in 2010 while shrugging weights that a 40 yr. old shouldn't even try.

MRI in 2012 showing L4/L5, L5/S1 herniations and L2/L3 bulge.

L5/S1 taking on new shape, chronic sciatica, etc.

DEXA bone scan performed 5/7/14 showing mild osteopenia.

Surgery performed July 9th, 2014, Dr Clavel, hybrid three level lumbar.