View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:29 PM

Just to clarify, I have never done the Gerson therapy. I know quite a lot about it and if I came down with cancer that is what I would look at to cure it. (If raw foods didn't work first).

And Jeff, have you tried going gluten free? If gluten is your problem, no amount of "healthy" foods will help you. I was eating "healthy" before too. Organic whole wheat, organic oatmeal, organic barley...

Curt, you don't have to be overweight to be having health problems due to what you are eating. And yes, listen to your wife. Wives are usually right about what you *should* be eating. If she would like to communicate with me directly, feel free to pm me her email address. No offense, but sometimes I find it is just much faster and more efficient for the women-folk to communicate.

And yeah, you do want to strike a balance. I knew this week was going to be demanding, so I made a huge batch of egg salad. Not 100% raw, but I have celery and green onions in the mix (probably more of that than the egg). I've still got some kale salad from last night, but I needed something a little more substantial, hence the egg salad. Oh, and a carrot, apple, turmeric, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. I'm in quite a lot of pain lately (GOD surgery can't come fast enough!), so I thought juicing a bunch of turmeric would be a good idea (VERY high in anti-inflammatory), so I juiced a bunch. Along with the other stuff. You do NOT want just the turmeric juice alone. Also the bromelaine in the pineapple is an anti-inflammatory as well.

Oh, and the number one WORST ingredient to put in your body? (Aside from High Fructose Corn Syrup - I assume everyone on the planet knows to stay away from that by now). SUGAR. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how bad sugar is for you!
Before surgery: severe spinal stenosis C5/C6 (cord "flattened" per stateside doc), + for Hoffman's & Babinsky's.
At time of surgery: 5 yrs MAX before ending up in wheelchair.
Clavel found L5-S1 partially fused. Had to cut it apart to put in M6.
Please excuse brevity - SEVERE carpel tunnel.