View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:38 AM

Default Stenum

Johnb,

Stenum does use imaging. Stenum has 10 in a group(all north americans). I keep up with most of them and 7 of us, including me, are a succes and back to doing what we did before. The other three are still having some problems but are glad they did it. Most of the Stenum stuff you hear about are hearsay. Why don't you research all the other prodisc and charite patients on here and read their horror stories. I'm glad that Stenum markets here or I would have never been able to find them. Then I would have had two levels fused and never be able to go back to work as an airline captain.
It's good to know that for all the patients that went to dr. b, mornay. and all the others have had a perfectly successful recovery and that none of them had any post operative problems. More than what, 5000+ successful operations?

I personally don't care who anyone goes to. I felt comfortable with Stenum and the fact that they were using the Maverick and I'm glad I did. I hope and pray that whoever you pick and what ever disc you get, that the procedure works for you.

Mark
Multiple facet blocks and epidurals
L5-S1 annular tear 8-08 lased with ELD
October 08 back to work