View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Exclamation

Again, we have beat up these issues ad nauseum. And then some.

Just to quibble with one point you mentioned, Mark, about most of what is heard about Stenum is “hearsay.” What does that mean? I’ve seen few discussions where statements about Stenum proved to be false. And the link that John provided included a discussion explaining my phone calls to Marilyn, Gary, Willy, Carmen and many others that were hurt at Stenum. I CALLED THEM MYSELF to confirm their stories and terrible outcomes. Yes, thank God, these were in the past. I wish all of them peace and healing in all the days ahead.

Frankly, I am tired of this same issue surfacing so frequently. Is it possible that we could leave it alone, at least for a while? Instead of putting energy into this tired subject, could we spend time supporting people that need our help? That is what this community is about -- providing support to people that need it. Not arguing about these subjects over and over again!

LBP, Drew, Cris, Steve and many new members people deserve of our attention. Let’s show them that we care by helping them with their questions.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate