View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:00 PM

I will not respond to your accusations of unfairness. I will respond to your implication that the information about Stenum's reputation is biased. My wife and I have been involved with this board, Back Pain Support Group, and the old Alpha Klinik discussion forum when it existed about seven years ago. I've never spoken with a Stenum patient but I have read posts from people claiming to be Stenum patients. In the 2005 to 2006 timeframe, several posted on this board and claimed to be failed Stenum patients. One in particular claimed that of his/her group of seven patients, something like (my poor memory here) five had failed back surgery problems and that this was representative of Stenum's normal percentages. I searched on this board and found that most of those old posts aren't readily available but you can look up Rich's FAQ about Stenum's reputation created in March 2006 that contains links to older discussions. Very little of this has a bearing on Stenum's current sitaution. Three years is sufficient for any clinic to fix old problems or to create new ones.

Read through and decide for yourself but please, just like old-timers need to accept that Stenum has changed, accept that the old-timer's bias against Stenum used to be founded in posts made on this board.

http://www.adrsupport.org/forums/sho...ghlight=stenum
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog