View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Smile

Bob, Laura -- well said. I asked the other "detractor" not to post these kinds of topics, as they are counter-productive. And as I mentioned within the topic I closed, there as so many OTHER topics worthy of our time.

And I'll ask again -- can we let water go under the bridge? This is counter-productive to the community. Please, people, lets pay attention to other more important issues -- spine patients who need your support: your caring, ideas about solutions and of course your kindness.

So, I say: Peace! Peace! Peace!

Footnote, everyone: I had surgery in Boston in 2004 and I am glad I did. I am pain-free. And I have no allegiances to any surgeon. And I do NOT make money advising patients where to go or not to go. In fact, I make little money running this board; the Google Ad revenue pays for hosting and nominal IT support. What money the foundation makes is from grants and donations, ALL of which are reported to the US government and to the public. To date, this amount of money is not enough to run any business.

This post is now merged with the closed topic mentioned herein.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate

Last edited by Harrison; 03-08-2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: This post is now merged with the closed topic mentioned herein.