Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 08:16 PM

I bought that insurance from Clavel, but can’t really tell you what it covered. Someone who had a lumbar adr installed by Clavel, and who later decided to have it removed, was considering going back to Clavel for the revision to fusion. The insurance would not have covered 100%. I think the insurance I paid was expensive at 10% or so of the total surgery cost.

Dave, I get it that you want to lift. I never had an interest in weight lifting and even if I did, I would not tempt the loss of my investment and return to pain. No reason to do it. My thing was running for 40 years. Same answer. Clavel will say you can do whatever you want once the surgery is determined to be successful. He has a very positive outlook on life. But why risk it ? I am happy for my new normal and don’t ever want to go back to where I was. I also came out of ADR with a torn rotator cuff due to a head accident two weeks following surgery. So stuff happens.

Search for posts by jeffandage on this board and you will be thankful for a good outcome.
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona