View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:45 AM

Default L5S1 Herniated disck. I am from Barcelona (Questions about Doctor PABLO CLAVEL)

Hello, my name is Emilio.

First of all, sorry about my bad english. I will try you to understand me.

I am desesperate. My life is a nightmare from january 2015. In fact... i say that i died in january 2015...No...honestly no, I wish...

Before of this fucking date I was a happy police man enjoying of life and his love: bodybuilding. I love this sport.

From january 2015 to may 2015 I tryed to work and doing something in gym but it was impossible and a nightmare of pain.

From may 2015 I can´t do nothing.

I am sure I have to opt for surgery but I can´t do it until September-october (due to a work-related reason)

And the best joke: the doctor who currently treats me told me last week that he don´t want to do surgery because it is a paht of no return and maybe it would be worse. What the fuck?? worse than my life?? Impossible. HE IS THINKING OF FUSION, ETC.

I tryed all; physioterpy, apitherapy, ozonotherapy, medication and actually expensives and ineffective shots of orthokine (like plasma growth)

I have been reading about ADR and I am sure this is a best option for me. I want to see doctor PABLO CLAVEL in barcelona, my city.

Can somebody explain me his experience with him and this surgery in lumbar? Some person with a professión or sport similar to me?

Please, help me, my life has lost all sense. In other words....i lost my life and I want to get my life

Regards from BARCELONA (SPAIN)

JANUARY 2015 -MRI : Herniated disc ( posterior medial hernia) in L5S1 . Does not compress the sciatic nerve.

My life is a nightmare. I can´t work or doing sport. PAIN , PAIN AND PAIN

PAIN IN MY BACK, NO PAIN IN LEG