View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romakis View Post
Hi,

I look at your post and catch myself thinking "this is a pretty lucky guy" .

You live in the city where probably the best ADR doctor works, you only have (I hope) one level, no nerve pinching, no leg pain, lost a lot of weight which is good for your spine, and you do not have to pay the significant amounts of money people from other countries have to in order to get fixed.

I am very surprised you have not seen or heard of Clavel yet. If you indeed have one l5s1 level and otherwise very healthy, he can fix you in a heartbeat; fusion or ADR and you are good to go
Hi romakis,

Ooooh yes.... I AM A PRETTY LUCKY GUY.... Are you kidding me????? My last year and half is being a nightmare. Before this my life was WHITE. From january 2015 my colour is BLACK. No, my friend, I don´t know the good luck. Believe me.

And I am conscious: Clavel works in Barcelona and I live here. Yes. And he is a "God" of ADR. But it is not easy.

And yes, I lost weight....but I am bodybuilder.... It is not nice for me... I supose you can´t understand. But if you like to run and you can´t run, life is ****. (plus all the pain that makes my life sucks)

By the other side, one of my problems is that I can´t have surgery until september-october. It is a litte dificult for me explain it in english.

I hope one day I remember all this situation like a nightmare of the past.

By the way: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH....I TRY YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME.

hugs from BARCELOAN

JANUARY 2015 -MRI : Herniated disc ( posterior medial hernia) in L5S1 . Does not compress the sciatic nerve.

My life is a nightmare. I can´t work or doing sport. PAIN , PAIN AND PAIN

PAIN IN MY BACK, NO PAIN IN LEG