View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 11:34 PM

I have been stuck at home and unable to work since Jan 3rd because of my bad back I got from my car accident. As I approach June, I realize that I am still sane but getting really aggravated with my situtation. I do a lot of pacing in my apartment and have no clue what to do. I do get out a little bit each day, but it isnt like spending a day working. I never missed working as much as I do now.

I was thinking that, my insurance company wont pay for my surgery but I have another insurance company paying me to stay home since I can't work. In essence my health insurance is shafting my disability insurance because they have to keep paying me since I cant get better and go bakc to work. In a month a start my long term disability thank god, I will get more money in my pocket.

If I was able to work, I would def be in a better situtation as I would be able to wait to have the ADR surgery. I can't wait anymore, and if I go to war it will take a longer time, so I think I am gonna try to pay for it myself and then sue the insruance company for the money.
Charite Replacement surgery scheduled for whenever my damn insurance company will pay for it