Thread: New Here...
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:10 PM

Default Mri

ok, Im going to write what my MRI said lol
The lumbat vertebrae maintain satisfactory height, alignment, and marrow signal intensity. Intervertebral disc desiccation and mild loss of intervertebral disc space height are identified at the L5-S1 level. Some mild intervertebral disc desiccation is also noted at the L3-L4 level. The conus terminates at the level of the superior end plate of the L1 vertebral and is unremarkable in appearance.
L1-L2-3 No disc herniation noted. no significant spinal canal stenosis or neural foraminal stenosisis seen.
L3-L4 Minimal bulging of the intervertebral disc is identified. No significant spinal canal stenosisof neural forminal stenosis is noted.
L4-5 no disc hernation is noted. no significant spinal canal or neural forminal narrowing is seen.
L5-S1, A mild broad based poaterior disc protrusion is seen. Protruding disc does not produce significant canal stenosis. Bilateral facet joint arthropathy is also identified. No significant neural foraminal compromise is identiefied. No definite neiral impingement is appreciated.
My mid-back pain has not been adressed at all, they tell me they think it is my back compensating for my lowe back trouble.
Thoracic MRI summary says.
The thoracicspine itself is unremarkable in appearance, without disc herniation or spinal canal compromise noted.
Incidental note is made of cervical DDD with suspected spinal canal norrowing at several levels. Further avaluation with dedicated cervi8cal spine MRI is recommended.
Incidental note is made of a cystic-appearing structure along the anterolateral aspect of theT5vertebral body on the left. Although this tructure has a simple cystic MRI appearance the precise nature of the finding in unclear. Finding can be further evaluated with a CT, in desired.