Thread: Formula 303
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 11:03 PM

Default Valerian Root

I forgot to mention that for some people I have known over the years, Valerian Root when taken after drinking alcohol at night has actually had the opposite effect. It kept them awake instead of helping them to sleep so, I make sure I don't take it shortly after drinking some wine. I have no idea why this is and perhaps it is just the sugar from the alcohol and not the Valerian Root but, I think it's best to not combine.

All herbs as with drugs work uniquely with each person. For example, I prefer a Goldenseal Root tincture and Colloidal Silver for helping to fight off an infection versus taking Echinacea. I keep both in my medicine cabinet! You just have to figure out what works for you through trial and error. Using a reputable brand that has lots of good reviews helps to narrow it down. Hope this information helps.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016