View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 10:24 AM

Hi Jeff, thanks
Ok, my small history
i have the firts problem 15 years ago... with a small protuber in my disc l4-l5
4 years ago Aprx, i have the firs problem for walk,.. 6 month later i go to the Pain Clinic, in barcelona, and they do a rizolisis .. and i can go well for 2, 1/2 years more
the past 2013 March, i have the same problem and the doctor made me a RMA and he told me that i have a hernation in my dic L4-L5 and a new protussion in my L4-L3 and my L5-S1 disc he can see a problem too :-(
2013 treatments:
.-April I have a Rizolisis of my L3-L4 and L4-L5 with out improvement
.-June a new rezolisis again in my L3-L4 and L4-L5 with out improvement
.-July a inflitration in bouth L3-l4 anb L4-l5 A small improvement for 3 weeks
.-October a inflitration of ozono with out improvement too :-(

december 2013.. i cant walk anything... i have big pains all the time in my leg
in Febraury 2014 a new infiltartion and somthin more. in my L3-S1. but i dont have idea waht excalty.. and i can move again for 3 weeks...
actually others doctors tell me thay made a surgycal with 4 screws and a implant in my back, but 2weeks ago i find in google references os ADR.. and actually i spot the decision to made a fussion and im waitin for the visty to DR Clavel the next 8th April...
and this is all, my life is all the time seating (never in a sofa) or if i want go to walk, i only can walk 3-5 minuts and i need seat again or squatting.

Of course, in all this time i go to quiropractics, osteopatas, fisioteraphi, ect, etc, ect