View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 02:14 PM

Yes , I dont have any problem to be sit.. and i drive my motroclycle all the days with out any problem

i recomend that you read the blog of an american in Spain American in Spain

about the paella :-)
there are many differents types.for me the top are
1.-Paella de Bobavante here the american recipe .. but here, in spain, is better :-) Spanish Recipe: Arroz con Bogavante (Rice with Lobster) | American in Spain
2.- Paella Marinera with seafood too

the best site to test;
near of the hospital of dr. Clavel
.-Casa Varela (Plaza Molina 4) 15 minuts walking down
.-Restaurante 7 Portes (Passeig d’Isabel 14) here is a restaurant especialiced only in paellas,
or some restaurants in Barceloneta but NEVER test some one in a restaurants of paquistanis or chiness or similars (in touristic zones are too much) every are industrial manufatureds.
arround the Plaza Boqueria (in ramblas), there are several restaurant to tourist, that have fresh food. but i dont have idea of the quality bad have a good asquect.

there are hundreds of good restorants and excellent mediterranea cuissine.
other near of the hospital , for eat a excelnet land meat is a 10 minuts
El asador de aranda , Avenida del Tibidabo, 31

but if you came to barcelona, send me a private mensaje , and i can made a beautifull gastronomic rute in the town

pdate, if you came to spain.. please, eat this, BARNACLES, in spanish name is Percebes, is incredible delicious.. Spanish Goose Barnacle Recipe | American in Spain
sure that you never eat,,, but is incredible (and expensive too) and of course, dont back to home with eat grilled shrimp

Spain is different, and i trip arround europe and Usa... but .. the best life style and food.. is here

WELLCOME to Barcelona, and remenber.. if you need something ... advertisme to me.