View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 07:33 PM

Jules, even though you may be experiencing a high level of anxiety, I want to wish you happy holidays. I wanted to just chime in and say welcome to the this forum( and the others) and my condolences to suffering from that horrible auto accident. I've been in several horrible auto accidents myself.

I'm a recent ( 2 wks) one level L ADR so I can't offer any advice of your specific spine needs but I only wanted to say if you need someone to talk to just as support, I'm happy to talk. The one "need" I discovered that's vital when trying to make this decision ( and recovery) is the need for positive support-which I found on this forum. While my spine needs are different than yours, I will share I contemplated going to Europe for my surgery and decided to stay in the US, but from my conversations with Europen physicians, I would say it's worth exploring.

I also believe in the power of acupuncture and received comfort and relief during my sessions. I plan to incorporate acupunture into my healing from my recent lumbar ADR.

Willing to support

SJ
‘10 Lumbar pain retnd worse. DDD L5/S1, sm disc protru, annular tears, L4-5 mild facet,L5/S1-Injections min relief.
Dec 2011 Prodisc L/5 S/1 Dr. Blumenthal