View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:00 PM

Smile thank you

Thank you everyone for your support/info. I am restricted because my primary insurance is Kaiser, though since it was caused by an accident, the primary will be the auto insurance... which is still unresolved, but there will be enough funds to cover surgery. Though not an easy task, it will be easier to raise the funds to pay cash price in Europe over a far higher cash price in the US if I decide to go that route, so I don't have the luxury to go to any doctor I choose in the US. Some Drs, like Lauryssen are willing to do it on a medical lien basis. I don't believe Regan offers that, though I may be wrong. I am also unable to receive the M6 here, and I am really really leaning that way. I spoke with a rep for Drs. Clavel/Ritter-Lang based on an inquiry to Dr. Clavel, and I am definitely going to follow up with them I also have a feeling that for me personally, being way from home/life (I live alone with 3 dogs) for 2 weeks would actually help me with my recovery... if only I could manage to do that for the entire time! Anybody have any personal experiences with these Docs?
c5-6 right ruptured disk
moderate spinal cord compression
right ostephyte
c6-7 ruptured disk, moderate cord compression and endplate osteophyte

L3-4 central disk protrusion
L5-S1 ruptured disk

3 level m6 cervical ADR with Dr. Clavel 4/12/12
2 level lumbar ADR in near future hopefully!