View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:01 AM

The two rods run from C4-C7 with 8 screws. I was a little doped up when he talked to me but I could have swarn he said that Two of my vertabrea had already fused by themselfs. As far as the pain I seriously don't think that I have been in this much in my life and I've been through alot. It feels like all the muscles are ripping away from my bones and my stitches are pulling out of my skin. In the hospital before I was realeased i told them the the percocets and valium was not even touching the pain that I was feeling but he refused to give me anything stronger. Is there any way that anyone knows of to help get rid of some of this pain. Please add me to facebook. I just want any thing that would somewhat help make my first christmas with my family a somewhat normal one and me not laid up in bed. Thank you everyone and god bless.
*DJD Disease C3-C4, C4-C5, C6-C7
*Multilevel endplate herniation pits/Schmorl's nodes with evedence of minimal acute-on-chronic inflammation at T12-L1 level
*Disc Laminectomy 17th December 2012
*2 rods 8 screws " Well at least thats what I was told" (Check out the sweet during surgery Photos)