View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Banned

ADR Support is an amazing community of people seeking a common goal...to return their lives to a state of normalcy...one that does not involve chronic back pain. I have been blessed by many of you on this forum, both through your tireless research and thoughtful responses. In my opinion (as someone seeking the best resolution to my problems possible), selective censorship keeps this community from being as effective as it could/should be.

Below is a statement from the "about us" section of the website:

We encourage feedback from people whose lives and business focus on ADR. WE WOULD ESPECIALLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM PATIENTS, MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, AND ARTIFICIAL DISC MANUFACTURERS.

Feedback, should include good and bad, pro or con. It should include patients and professionals that we like/ don't like/ agree with/ oppose. Its clear to me that if there is not a written agenda on this site, then there is certainly an unwritten rule about what should and should not be included or is allowable in a post.

If this site is to go forward and repair its credibility, then these agendas need to be set aside. Because as it stands now, this forum is not putting its best foot forward.