View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 10:33 AM

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to send a quick post. After my visit with Dr Bitan last thursday he was not really sure why I was still haveing pain at 8 weeks.. he put me on prednisone for 12 days. I am on my fourth day and 4th day of muscle relaxers. The thing is I am having much worse spasms and increased pain. I am frustrated maybe I haven't given the new pills time to work yet. The other problem I seem to have is riding in a car. I spent 2 hours going up to new York on Thursday and 2 hours in the Dr office then 2 hours drive home. Then sauturday I was an hour in the car going to a grocery store an hour shopping and an hour ride home in the car. Does anyone think I totally over did it bouncing around in the car for hours. I just can't understand why the new medicine isn't working? last night my pain was a 9/10 I didn't know what to do with myself, I basically took one of all my pills, I did finally fall asleep. I just want to start seeing some great improvement I feel like I never have any let up with the pain. It is just constant.
Well thanks for listening.
Positive discogram 2005 L5-S1
Positive 2nd discogram 12/06 with anaesthetic block
Facet nerve block 2006 negative
ADR surgery L5-S1 Charite Disc / Dr Bitan January2007
X- LIF L4-l5 October 2009
Fusion L5-S1 revision surgery to eliminate charite disc. 2011