View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 02:43 PM

Thanks for the good advice. I hope I am the exception to too much facet joint damage. To keep my back muscles strong, I do about 200 to 300 pushups each night, as well as other exercises, and have a workout pool that I use at home. I have a standup desk at work and wear z-coil shoes etc. I will ask my neurosurgeon here as well as potential surgeons about that. I am nervous about the whole thing. That's why I've put it off so long.

How long ago did you have the Prodisc C surgery? How is your neck doing now? How long ago on the Charitee? How is that going?

I should be having consultations with several doctors this month, but I thought I would attach a picture of my MRI for comments. It might help me with my discussions etc.

Thanks for taking interest in my situation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MRI 2.pdf (166.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf MRI 1.pdf (166.7 KB, 41 views)
2010: Discogram & MRI - S1 - L2 Lumbar DDD
2011: MRI same. Quality of life issue. Wake up middle of night with leg pain often.
2013: MRI. Had enough. Ready for surgery.