View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 01:02 AM

George, I say some of this tongue in cheek because my goodness, if we don't laugh about it then I think I'll go hide under my bed. Your experience was truly a scary one.

Since I've had titanium screws in my knee for 25 years, I am wondering if I should be allergy tested for the M6's anyway? If I stay in the states and get the Mobi-C, I think it would definitely be prudent. I assume that since the titanium screws don't seem to bother me, I'm good to go with the M6's but, am I not thinking this through? What are the particles doing to me I wonder especially if I add more titanium to my body? The percentages of people with allergies to metal seem to range from 3 - 10% depending on the metal from what I've read. Titanium is not supposed to oxidize and was one of the lower percentages but, seems that George proved that theory wrong. What the heck was the green goo? I'm going to have nightmares about it now (BTW, no one needs to answer my questions....I'm just rambling as I try to noodle this out.)

GET WELL GEORGE!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016