View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 04:26 PM

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. This is definatley a very tiresome, long battle. The positive side of things is there is only one more appeal left. The battle is almost over either way the decision goes. I am trying to stay focused on the positive in any way possible I can twist it to be so.

This morning I also found out some interesting information about the doctor who was on the panel. The panel consisted of 1 doctor (who is a Radiologist migh I add), 1 RN and 1 "admin" person. This morning at work I was looking thru the Regence Blue Shield Provisions Newsletter that comes out periodicly and who's picture do I see inside. Dr. John Boyes, the physician on the panel yesterday. His picture is next to an article titled "Medical Policy and Contract Language". Guess what his title is at Regence.........Physician Ombudsman. He forsees the Medical Policy. So......another words......he wasent on the panel yesterday acting as a Physician....he was there to defend or uphold the medical policy. Very frusterating.

Again, thank you all for the support, it truly helps.

ADR June 15, 2005 WOOOO HOOOOO
Herrniated L5-S1, Tear in Annulus