View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 06:31 AM

Default great Ideas

Great Ideas Bwink. I would wonder about that spacer too. I have never heard of a plastic spacer that would mimic a cervical disc. I would love to knkow more about this...I guess I will go through w/ the Nerve study (Which I've done 3 other times) and get the same results of which my nerves are irritated and my biceps, tris, hands, etc...

Money money money. We need to get into Nerurosurgery!

But I will definitely keep you posted. This whole 3.5 yrs of this neck, adr's, surgeries, etc... has really changed my life. Look back through my postings to the beginning...it has been a rollercoaster ride from hell.

Feel free to ask me any more questions...

I may do that specialized MRI, but I would only truly do this (I think) if I was in a situation (like most of us find ourselves) where the doctors do not believe our pain and sort of just dismiss our agony. This Dr. Seems to think he has recognized my pain issues and the reasons.

Thanks again for your concern!

Dusty
Ruptured C5/C6 June 2010. Rushed into Prodisc surgery July 1, 2010. Month after installation, symptoms came back and new more intense pain. Fought all year for help. July 6, 2011 received fusion-revision on top of Prodisc - John's Hopkins. Numbness went away in hands, but pain still remains. Doctor's all say "Life of Pain Management" forever. Trying to endure life through the fog of pain and meds and procedures. New hope is now Neurotransmitter "TENS" unit implanted into neck at C5/C6.