View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 01:06 PM

First, since it is getting larger and not smaller or staying the same maybe see your Dr. there may be medical reason for this. I had a cyst on my ovary once that actually caused my belly to swell. I thought i was just getting a bigger belly, and when it was found they told me that was the cause. One side was a big bigger than the other. But with us women our bodies are always doing strange things. If that is not the problem, you said you walk daily and thats what i do. I've always been a walker...45 -60 minutes 2-3 times a week. Since my sugery about 8 months ago i started waling more because i thought it would be good for my back. the side benefit is i have lost quite a bit of weight and am actually the best shape ever. I walk 5 7 days a week, for about 1 1/2 hours. I dont do any other excercise. My stomach is flater than it has been in years. i turned 40 this past year and have 3 kids. I also stepped up the walking BECAUSE i turned 40...lol. My body aint what it used to be...but in alot of ways its better. keep at it, it can take a few months to see the difference. You're doing all the right things by the sounds of it. Good for you.