View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 10:21 AM

Thanks Maria / Alastair: It sounds like the w/d from MD is much worse than anything else. Taking 5mg once daily Maria, is that in the morning or miday or eve, just curoius. I could never get by body to agree to getting the 10 split to a portion of 5's quite that way, I suppose that was why I gave it up and so strong said no more.
I could not see myself with a razor over s silly 5 g tablet that was falling to pieces? no.

So far today, the reslut has been that the emerg room gave me 7 days adavan to deal with anxiety, a 5 day clondine patch and vicadin (smalls) to replace the brains urgency but not with methadone at all) and it decreases over this one week period.

They told me that after the one weeks period that the crziness of watching the wallpaper drip and such should be gone. I got my very first nights sleep in 6 nights. I cannot argue with it just yet. But I will not go back and take it again. Althout sticking the one opiate in for the other was crushing my entire first weeks work, but they convinced me that it was definitley on the lower level heirarchy and Methadone was the jing of the hill, that The vicadin was near the bottom, and I have never had a problem with it, so I bought off on his efforts, I trust this, Thanks for being kind...
Moderate to Severe, (L) 'They' say that I am @ the end of my road 'What's THAT Mean?? Who are THEY