View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 09:28 PM

If I stay in the country there are only two places I would go, TBI and Dr. Pettine in Colorado. I think TBI has some great surgeons. (NJGene just got back from having surgery there with Dr. Blumenthal. He's a super guy if you want to PM him. He had cervical surgery with the Mobi-C.) Perhaps you could get a second opinion from Dr. B. I would think that TBI will be one of the first to start using the Activ L because they are always at the forefront when it comes to ADR in the U.S. (Europe makes more sense to me right now because I'm a cervical patient with a lot going on in my neck but, I'm still trying to puzzle this out.) The other benefit of staying in the country is that you would have a surgeon here to see you if you have problems. That's a big deal! If I have surgery in Europe, I know that finding a U.S. surgeon to follow me afterwards is going to be a challenge.

You might want to touch base with Colorado Babe. She had lumbar fusion and stem cell injections last year and is doing great. She knows more about Dr. Pettine's work than I do.

I'm sorry you can't pick up your girls I hope you can someday soon.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016