View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 PM

Unfortunatly, this information is something that United Healthcare does't want to give up so easily. I have requested both verbally and in writing the definition of the terms. Over the phone, you are transferred numerous times and told by a representative " let me transfer you to a department that can help you with that". After going through your story with numerous individuals, someone will finally come on and tell you that they only takes requests in that department in writing. Well that's another run around. I have sent letters
to two addresses and still have not received any response. I basically have come to the conclusion that ADR surgery is proven, is not investigational or experimantal, and United Healthcare just doesn't want to pay for it.They pretend as if there is a concern for our well being. It's approved , now let us get the treatment we need. They are just jerking people around from what they really should be covered for. I honestly can say I go to bed at night and wish that the individuals who make these determinations would feel what we feel for 1 week. We all would get approved!!