View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 10:40 AM

Thumbs up Daily Detoxing is important

As you know, I'm a huge fan of Diatomaceous Earth. I use SilaLive because it also has organic silica in it in addition to the Diatomaceous Earth. Organic silica is more bio available. SilaLive is more expensive but, with my sensitivities to metals, I wanted to get the purist form I could find. I've tried hundreds and hundreds of different supplements over the years but, this one really turned my life around about three months ago. I didn't realize that some of my pain was caused by toxicity from all the drugs I took and had during my surgeries. I'm not pain free but, I'm back in the land of the living again instead of being in bed most of the time. It made a HUGE difference. We live in a very toxic environment these days so, the metals, drugs, pesticides and other crap get stuck in our colon, liver and soft tissues. It makes a huge difference when we focus on detoxing the body. Yes, the body does detox on it's own but, when we bombard it with chemicals, I found mine needs some help to get clean. Wow, what a difference taking Diatomaceous earth on a daily basis makes for me. I mix mine with some ice and vitamin c crystals in a big glass of filtered water. I hope this message reaches at least one person and improves their quality of life!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016

Last edited by Cynlite; 11-01-2015 at 06:47 PM.