View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 06:54 AM

My wife and I used DE for sometime a few years back and I was amazed more than her at its effects. I also had a visual of a nasty parasite leaving my body I didn't know was there( spare you the details ). I have quite a large amount of food grade left and was wondering how safe it was to use for my healing process. Wife was iffy so ive held off until now. I did notice for those on the fence that when taking DE with vitamins that my body responds much faster and my ailments usually disappear. Seeing this post settles itfor me,,, Im going to start another regiment in the morning but 1 question, rather than taking a multitude of vitamins, would a good multi work or should I try a particular vitamin to help promote my healing since I had single level prodisc in lumbar 2 weeks ago? I am under-educated on vitamins so ive always used one-a-day and forgot about it.
On a more interesting note, we stumbled upon DE thru research 3 years ago because our sons friend came home from college and stayed with us for 2 weeks and brought a bag full of clothes and introduced bedbugs to our log cabin and thru research we used animal grade DE (along with steam to bring them out of the cracks in the logs) to rid them over a 6month war plan. It was absolutely amazing at how it decimated these bugs. Sorry for the long rant
2016 - 4 severe re-aggrevations of bulging L4-5
8-16-16 re-aggrevationed bulge
8-23-16 fell violently warranting an ER visit, XRAY
8-25-16 MRI via Dr.Dahari Brooks
8-30-16 results/ severe herniation of L4-5
Patiently awaiting on BCBS for approval of ADR