View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Administrator

Exclamation

Jeff, as always, that’s a helpful post. You rock.

Jason & Bob, sorry for the digression, but this statement from Bob merits a response:

It's a shame the sport of Stenum bashing continues on this and other sites. I'd be interested to find out how many of these stories are generated as retribution from the same spine broker that was denied employment or commissions from Stenum.

As you know, I am happy that many people like you are better after having surgery at Stenum. But it is the ONLY institution I will advise patients to stay away from for a LONG list of reasons. These reasons are factual; financial, legal and practical. The many links I provided are from patients whose lives were ruined by surgeries – the patient that created the stenumnightmare.com site is a good example.

Of course, I am additionally biased since I had to spend my own money to hire a legal firm to send a cease and desist to their German hospital and their sales operations in the US. Did everyone read how Stenum hijacked my ADRSupport site? This is incredible and it still makes me angry:

http://www.adrsupport.org/forums/f51...ngement-10330/

Will the Stenum fan club reimburse me for the legal fees? Will Stenum?

And I am very happy to have no dealings whatsoever with the brokers you mention – both were banned from this site. One still has a video of me on his site; he ignored our cease & desist statement to remove it. Another person I banned started an organization and copied this community and non-profit idea almost exactly.

The important thing is that this community now has a peaceful, honest and credible foundation that has served the public transparently for six years. The culture and institutional memory now represents a helpful database for patients near and far! And we are just getting started…

Jason, we can talk soon. Sorry for the detour.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate