View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 04:22 PM

Thanks NJ Gene! Unfortunately, my insurance does not cover me out of state or overseas LOL. Hopefully, the Barrow Institute will charge roughly the same as your surgeon and the one up in Washington. If that's the case, then I agree with you on most of your points.

One of my reservations is that Dr. Bierstedt mentioned that the M6-C is a better disc than the Mobi-C for protecting the facet joints going forward. It doesn't allow for over extending the natural movement of the body. Sorry, I don't recall the medical terms. Anyway, I don't want my poor facet joints to get arthritis before their time.

I'm really curious to see what Dr. Zeegers has to say because he is going to review ALL of my prior medical history before giving me his opinion. It's been quite a job pulling everything together for him. I'm going to send him his consult fee on Monday. He's already started reviewing my case without payment! He's really a wonderful person and surgeon. Check him out on Facebook if you want to read more about his success stories. Right now, he's consulting on my case. Later, we'll see where this leads.

Thanks for your thoughts and input. I appreciate all the help I can get figuring out this puzzle.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016