View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 12:28 AM

Default My Essential Oil Blend

First, I was hesitant to post anything about this because I was at one point wanting to try and sell the blend... since I have been out of work now for almost three years. I am trying to get back to work, and this was something I was looking into selling since it works so well. This will be the first time mentioning it to anyone other than my immediate family. However, I am going to hold off for now on mentioning the exact dilution ratio overall, and how much of each essential oil was added to make the overall dulution ratio.

Basically, this is not a blend that you want to use everyday. It is a blend that helps with deep muscular pain, nerve pain, and bruising. I only use it as needed when I really hurt, or for bruising (such as my gardening yesterday). I am sure you can use it more often if the dilution ratio is only 2-3% Essential Oils, but I do not find blends that effective until you get to a certain ratio, depending on what essential oils you are working with.

This blend works, as partly mentioned, for muscular pain, bruising, neuralgia, neuropathy; and is classified as an anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, analgesic, adaptogenic, stimulating, astringent, sedative, nervine, vasoconstrictor, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal.

Also, there are varying degrees of essential oils of the same oil depending on the region of which it is harvested. Not all regions are equal in effectiveness. One last thing I look for in a top essential oil (Have researched over 20 vendors by emailing, calling, etc.) is making sure they have each organic essential oil certified from an independent third party testing facility, After what I found, I will not trust internal testing results from companies claims that no one else can test like they can, etc. Two companies I do not like are doTERRA and Young Living. I will let what I found through my research lay as it is, but one thing to note is the quality in which they claim is not any better, and even less in some cases, than where I purchase mine from Eden Botanicles. This makes them over hyped and over priced for what you are getting.

I called companies from the U.S. and Canada mainly, and in the end Eden Botanicles gives you more options ranging from Non-organic, organic, to wild crafted; is tested thoroughly by an independent entity and certified with a Certificate of Analysis or COA, provides a safety data sheet, and all at a good price point.

So, without further ado, here is my blend (with limited information, i.e. dilution of each essential oil is not listed... only what essential oil is used).

Bottle: 100ml Violet Color w/ 2.0mm Orifice Cap

Blend Size: 3.25 oz.

Base Ingredients (Infused): Organic Almond Sweet Oil, Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Arnica Flowers, Organic St. John's Wort

Essential Oil Blend
: Myrrh, Somalia - Wild; Geranium, Egypt - Organic; Helichrysum, Croatia - Organic; Juniper Berry, Bulgaria - Organic; Clary Sage, Bulgaria - Organic; Cypress Leaf, France - Organic; Peppermint, India - Organic; Yarrow (Blue), Bulgaria - Organic; Ylang Ylang Complete, Comoros
PT (50) 20-8-14 to 04-24-15
MRI w/ con 13-4-15
XR Pelvis 08-6-15
COR INJ 02-7-15
MRI 14-11-15
Discography w/ CT-Scan 19-1-16
QME 16-2-16
XR LL 29-4-16
Bone Density (DEXA) Scan 01-8-16
XR LL 01-8-16
Metal-LTT 12-8-16
MRI 17-8-16