View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 06:59 AM

nduetime
hello and welcome to adrsupport.org.
i when to germany for my surgery and had the best surgeon in the world do the procedure it just happened to be cheaper then here in the states. GO FIGURE.
i did not use any outside help. i was able to contact pro spine directly with out any trouble.
when you get your films done ask them to put on cd.one can then pull jpegs from the cd for emailing. invest in a cheap scanner if you dont all ready have one. scan your reports in .pdf format for emailing. my single level adr was all said and done 24,316.00 euro which at the time was about 31,500.00 USD then first class airline tickets were 2500.00 each round trip. lodging and food total was about 40k usd. and that was with staying there for 3 weeks. so i did get to see alot of germany. and mind you its a lovey area.
unless you are unsure about things with your condition then outside help really isnt needed and there are some other place that help with doctors that are much more well known. feel free to msg me or if you like you can call me i'll be glad to help you and get you pointed in the correct direction. (())
chuck
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5