View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 05:09 AM

It sounds to me as if this is not isolated to you, I know we all have pressures on ourselves in this modern day, especially the nurses but it sounds as if there are a number of nurses who are very high-handed about things.

I don't know if members have the facilities, but it might help members in the future to record all phone calls if there's any suspicion of this sort of problem.

Many doctors rely on their nurses to keep troublesome people away from them -- -- -- the above is just a thought.

When I was working, many conversations with insurance companies who offered big bonuses for certain contracts, and then when you did the contracts retracted on their original offer. I used to record all the relevant conversations, and if this happened to me I would just send them a copy of the conversation, with a note that said do you wish me to take this further? I look forward to your cheque.

There's loads of surgeons want your money out there, be careful what you say if you put an advert in your local paper as suggested by someone
best,
Alastair
http://www.adrsupport.org/alastair.html
Thank goodness for Dr Zeegers I am painfree
I am here to help,I live in the UK

I now run the UK spine site and can be contacted at

www.adrsupportuk.com/