View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Administrator

Byron,

Welcome. I have to admit, that your introductory questions are a bit unusual. Most folks are in a desperate state of pain and are looking for help understanding their condition, treatment options, etc.

If you are looking for a medical consultation, more and more doctors are providing these services at little or no charge. You can contact those offices directly, or even contact patients here on this forum that have tried some of these services. Moreover, brokers are not welcome on this forum because of conflict of interest policies (see terms of services at the bottom). Enforcing these policies to protect patients has cost me hundreds of hours of my time, which would have been better spent on other areas of community support.

If you are “bargain shopping” for ADR, then you are on a dangerous path of frustration, personal risk or worse. People that have been sold on Stenum can tell you about their disastrouse outcomes (look in the FAQs under “Stenum.”)

Bottom line: Start with an understanding of your condition, and use the community here to learn about “best” and “worst” practices. Are you a patient or a researcher? Your post states that you looking for yourself “and others?”
Tell us a bit more about your condition and your research aspirations.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate