View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 09:01 AM

So you are asking a very important question, but it might be the wrong question. Maybe you should be asking yourself "what is the right disc for me"? You will see many, many failures and malfunctions/ migration of Mobi C on the facebook ADR groups. I speculate that it needs perfect placement and isn't too forgiving. Texas Back does M6 but now is pushing Simplify. They claim Simplify is great because it allows imaging without distortion. But aren't we all hoping that after surgery, we live life without endless imaging. Imaging ability makes life easier for the doctors.

I have read some medical journal articles about the M6 failures and posted here. But if there are many such failures as you say, please post copies or references to your recent sources for this position. I am trying to distinguish among poor patient selection, poor placement, vs something actually wrong with the manufacture of the M6.
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona