View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Hi, thanks for posting. Sorry about your situation. Check out the topic in this page, 11-26-12 topic, and review the doctors carefully.

https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11140

I would email and call the offices and inquire. If you get a no, ask for a referring surgeon that has performed ADR revisions. Dr. McAfee has performed many, as I recall.

Revisions are very complicated. If you can expand your pain management remedies and find more effective ones, that may help you travel further. This may help you considerably; not the least of which is the feeling of being “boxed in” to a particular doctor who you may not like for whatever reason.
Thanks for this! This is very appreciative and I actually saw this list before I joined up because I wanted to see if I missed anyone closer to me. Amazing stuff here.

Yeah, I'm trying to think outside the box a little bit for the pain management. Thankfully it's not the pain more than it is the hypermobility... that is where the tricky part comes and no amount of PT has been able to help with that (ok maybe it helped slightly but that's it).

Anyway, going through what I missed here since I posted and reading other threads too to see what experiences folks are having. It's great to have a community like this where patients, and I'm sure to some extend even the doctors, can communicate!
2019-2020: Severe Spinal Stenosis & Myelopathy
2020: 2 Level Spinal Fusion C5-C7
2021: C3-C4 Mobi-C Disc Replacement
2022: Failed Mobi-C causing cervical instability and hypermobility