View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Hello and thanks for posting. A few questions:

- it looks OK to me, but I am not a doctor.
- What did you doctor say?
- Are you in pain?
- If so, what are you pain levels?
- Are you taking NSAIDs, like ibuprofen?

Thanks!
Hi Harrison, thanks for your follow-up

- I repeated my flexion picture, now it seems moving a bit. The implant position/size and bone ingrowth seems that forces a limited range of motion flexion/extension but at least now I know my ADR is not stucked/collapsed at extension position.. we will see how it developes in a future..

[IMG][/IMG]

- My doctor said that vertebraes were moving but I think that was not possible to deduce looking at the first flexion/extension picture..

- I am in very mild neuropatic pain, sometimes I wake up with my little finger slept for a minute or so, I feel my head so unstable and at the end of the day my trap zone is so stressed and painful (right and back side) as well as there some dislocation/cracking sounds when I turn flex/extend my neck into that area.. my Doc says are caused by my facet joints being damaged by my former herniated/fused level, low movement of that zone during 2 years and ligaments removed due two operations

- I do not take meds, the only thing that helped me in the past were opioids/cannabis but I prefer to avoid them at the moment as pain is not as bad as before and I had bad psycho side effects in return. The only thing I take is glucosamine/condoitrin but I do not think it is effective at all.

So my new questions are:

If my facets, removed/damaged ligaments were damaged due to my herniation/acdf/adr.. do you recommend me something like prolo/prp/stem cells at 4 months post-op? I am so tired of trying things but maybe it is worth to try it. Also I am exercising with soft chi kung exercices.. do your recommend me any other kind of exercise? Swimming and others are terribly boring to me and I am not so regultar so I was looking for something more social (before of my injury I used to play table tennis and tennis).

Thanks in advance for your kind feedback bud!