View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 04:36 PM

Sorry, I realized who you were after I posted yesterday. I know we briefly talked about Caring Medical as a treatment option; as it happened we returned home from both getting treated Saturday morning (prolotherapy for Laura followed by 12 hours of travel to get home) so I wasn't at my sharpest when I posted.

Remembering that you not only need multiple levels but are looking for potential revisions from fusion to ADR, I would double down on my suggestion to try to call ProSpine to get their take on if they still do those kinds of surgeries and when the last time Bertagnoli performed anything similar. While spine surgery does require fine dexterity, it's not like you're asking him to do wind sprints and keep up with the twenty-year olds. If he's maintaining his surgical skills or has trained someone to follow him, you'd be in good hands; presuming he's still doing that kind of work.
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog