View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 06:28 PM

Default I joined this community precisely because of THIS thread....

Hello Suzanne1234!! When I read your post I felt so validated.
I submitted my records and imaging to Dr Bertagnoli via his American case mgr and received an assessment by Dr. B that I need surgery, and the assessment said that Dr. B's scheduler would contact me. I was so excited and relieved..... but.... That was in December. I have not been able to get anywhere with Dr B's american liaison and I am considering taking a german class to Dr. B's office directly. If you, or ANYONE in this thread has any ideas as to how I can contact Dr B's office directly, or if anyone here has any idea as to how to work with his case manager to move things along I would love to hear it. The case mgr for Dr RitterLang has been wonderful but I would rather see Dr. Bertagnoli.

Another idea I've been working on is trying to find a surgeon that has the same reputation as Dr Bertagnoli, given that Dr B's case mgr is a brick wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne1234 View Post
Hello. Does anyone know if there is a way to communicate with Dr. Bertagnoli without going through the local representative who vets the patients? Can you send a letter to the surgeon directly or schedule a consult directly with his office in Germany?

Thank you