View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:40 AM

Harrison,

I will be ordering a copy of your DVD as soon as I finish this comment, as I am about to become the proud owner of a two level Mobi-c. I'm looking forward to the DVD as well as supporting you and your mission, as this forum has been very, very valuable to me as I try to sort out the details of my situation, a big thank you and hugs to you.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I told my surgeon about this forum and he was surprised but happy to hear of it. How do you suggest I inform him and his clinic of this video without sounding condescending or like I am trying to teach him something? Not that he would take it that way, but that I just want it to be well received. He also has crazy credentials on this board and that of spine surgeons, I just think this would be great exposure for your work and DVD.

Thanks, Kelly
MRI 6/5/14- Ruptured L4-5, bulge at L2-3 and L5-S1 Dr recommends discectomy of L4-5 but won't do surgery until cervical is stable
8/2014- 8 months/3 rounds of appeals, Aetna denies 2 level cervical ADR
2 level ADR w/ mobi-c C5-7 Jan 7, 2015