View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:42 AM

Default Dr. Clavel/BSC/Quiron been there done that!!!!!

I would like to let everyone know that I have a beautiful M6 at L5 S1 instead of that old bastard of a disc. Right out of surgery I wanted my old disc back because it never me hurt like the M6. Shortly after I told the the anestisis I thought It would be better to be dead than to feel this he said the nurses had or set a title low considering the amount of drugs I was taking prior to surgery.. He then slammed a large bottle of Morphine into my IV. A few minutes later it was 4 hours later. When I awoke I was still in massive pain they increased my does from 3 ML/hour to 5 then to 7. Once we added back my oxycodone I was on track. Now it is the second day and I'm off the morphine and Have only taken 2 oxycodon pills and it is 335 here. I feel so blessed by the hands of GOD. I am sore but I feel like this is the beginning of the rest of my life. I owe my wife all the thanks in the world! She has been so helpful. I am urging all of you that are sick of hurting to get in touch with Yolanda at Bacelona Spine Center and get her all your films, MRIs, and discograms. The people here have been the most wonderful people in the world and we Americans can take some notes!?!? I thank all of you for all your kind thoughts, prayers, and good luck wishes. I am dealing better by the hour. GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU!!! Pain can be gone!!!!
4/11 pain came on and has settled in for good
facet blocks
7 injections
DRX 9000 traction (no help)
Fentanyl patch and 15 mg oxycodon for breakthrough
4 MRI Bulging L5S1 and DDD
3 Dr's suggest ADR
1/13 discogram 7-8/10 pain
2/28/13 ADR scheduled xxxx canceled
3/21/13 L5S1 ADR M6 with Dr. Clavel who else?:-)