View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Running11 View Post
Congratulations ! You are so blessed to have Dr. Clavel make you better. I hope someday to have hin work some magic on me. My husband is very Leary of going abroad . He thinks if insurance doesn't pay for it and I have complications it's a huge risk for the family. Money is an issue too!

Praying for a speedy recovery!:I am wishing you the best!
Thanks

Running,
Thanks for all the kind thought and well wishes!! I understand all of your and your husbands concerns and if you read my posts it will walk you through the exact concerns from my wife. As I sit in Quiron hospital responding to your thread I can promise you that there are few places in the States that care for their patients like Quiron and Dr. Clavels staff does. I pray that you get a chance to have Dr. Clavel work his magic on you because it is truly a gift. Not to scare you but if you look at the statistics of the surgeries offered in the states at sometime or another most end up with a second surgery or some sort of revision. After this experience I am extremely happy with my decision and if I had to make it again it would be a no brainer. Although the surgery was costly it was a small price to pay for my life. God Bless
4/11 pain came on and has settled in for good
facet blocks
7 injections
DRX 9000 traction (no help)
Fentanyl patch and 15 mg oxycodon for breakthrough
4 MRI Bulging L5S1 and DDD
3 Dr's suggest ADR
1/13 discogram 7-8/10 pain
2/28/13 ADR scheduled xxxx canceled
3/21/13 L5S1 ADR M6 with Dr. Clavel who else?:-)