View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:29 PM

I can race it,

Yes, Lily is wonderful ! I met her becuase she leaves nearby me in the Bay area. What do you mean she was your red flag? Does that mean you weren't accepting of your injuries?

I am having so a hard time with my husband. He wants me to get a fusion becuase he is afraid if we somehow come up with the money for ADR , i will have complications. We have been told by one of my spinal doctors that if i go oversees my insurance won't even pay for a painkiller for my neck. He said if we go with ADR oversees we might as well sell our house and that he would never let his wife go oversees for surgery! No wonder why my hubby is so against it. He's afraid its too much of a risk. I think ADR is the only solution.
My husband is encouraging me to get a bi-level fusion in June. Any thoughts ?You said you went through tthe same issues. How did you come to agreement?
Cervical compression with clinical myelopathy with Hoffman's
Tests; MRI's, EMG/NC studies, discogram, CT scan
Pain management; tens unit, ice and heat, physical therapy, chiropratic care, and spinal epidural treatments.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Ohio external third party approved Pro-C ADR at C 5-6 on 4/3/13