View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 04:25 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the info!

LUD, good advice about talking to Zeegers about his post op pain regimen. He has assured me they "have a lot of experience" with patients like me (opiate tolerant) but also wants me to bring my own meds for after the hospital stay. We will stay at the hotel next to the hospital. it will be easier for my husband to be close. He knows what I'm like after surgery and some nights I want him RIGHT NEXT TO ME in the hospital and others, its ok for him to leave as long as he's close.

Also, about the cell phones. Is that something I can do before I leave, ordering them online? I have tried to get ATT to unlock our phones in the past when travelling to Europe and lets just say, they aren't very cooperative. I don't really understand why the US has to be so difficult about it when the rest of the world uses interchangeable sim cards. So if I can get phones before I leave, that will be one less thing to worry about.

I hate Miralax, but I have other tricks up my sleeve. Ugh. One more thing to look forward to when the narcotics go away!

Also good to know about the clothing. I had planned to bring stretchy pants but didn't think about underwear! I don't want to buy it over there! Need to put it on the list. Granny panties.

I'm getting the Activ L. Dr. Zeegers actually told me 5 years ago that was the disc he wanted to use on me so I guess he hasn't changed his mind!

I bought our plane tickets yesterday. American Airlines. It was the best fare although I still choked. The seats are not fully flat at 180, but are 9 degrees difference. Thats fine, I've flown in that configuration before.

Thanks!
TREATMENT: IDET, ESI's, Radiofrequency, Chiropractic, Pain Management, PT.
No work since 1999.
ADR Surgery at BetaKlinik, Bonn, Germany 11/30/11-Activ-L at L45,STALIF at L5S1--recovery good so far!
http://backtalk2011.blogspot.com/?v=0