View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 05:18 PM

i ordered my phones from telestial.com before i left. they're very basic phones, but do the job. you can get an even cheaper one from another site but it didn't work in some other countries like Mexico/other places in C America, and that's really my favorite travel region.

you get a UK and a US number, all of the time is prepaid. incoming calls on the UK # are free. i found them to be the best deal - got 2, one for me and one for my travel buddy. i haven't used it a lot, but i when i needed it, i needed it and had it!

do have a talk about the meds - i'm opiate INtolerant (just get sweaty/dysphoric, and pain still there!), so i got IM shots of a form of what is demerol in the US. only needed 2. since i've just been on tylenol and naproxen - the nsaid really for heterotopic ossification prevention more than anything. taking prilosec twice a day too - have a history of nsaid gastritis, hope i can hang in there for a month!!!

i went to target for granny panties, i will confess. just a stretchy hanes bikini style in a size up, but feel grannyish to me!!!
laidupdoc@gmail.com if my PM box is full

The content herein represents my professional thought and opinions in a general sense only; they do not constitute professional advice or services. if you need medical advice, please consult a licensed physician.